Friday, January 31, 2014

A little about me- Greyson Frye

My name is Greyson Frye.  I was born in Hickory on April 22, 1997.  I enjoy playing soccer, basketball, and little bit of football .  I play on a premire soccer team. This past year I was all conference, all region, and all state nominee.  I have two state championship metals.  I went to school at Concordia Christian Day School for 10 years.  I plan on going to college to a degree in business.  My family owns C.R. Laine furniture and I plan on taking it over once my father retires.  I am a pretty chill dude who likes to have a good time.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I also enjoy soccer and football, and would still play both if I did not play baseball. I also have one a state championship (WNC State Championship). I also intend on starting my own business, but in pharmaceutical research. One day we should get together and play soccer, or just hang out since you say you're a "chill" guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool ! I think I should be on the premiere soccer team really. I found it interesting on how you're a state champion. That makes me think about our senior year soccer team winning the state title next year. I know that will go well. oh and by the way tell your mom said hey.

    ReplyDelete